Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Continues...


We have been keeping busy for sure.  The boys had a great time at State Farm Play Day this year, despite the MUD!!! 
 
 
 
 
 

They loved all the rids this year.  I'm pretty sure that's where all our time was spent, other than eating.

They have also been pulling their weight.  

We made Pom Pom shooters.  They were alot of fun and I'm still finding pom pom in the yard & all over my house.

Yep, putting them to work!!! 
 
 

We also pulled out the slip and slide the other day.  Hunter loved it, Hayden tried it and Henri, well, it wasn't his favorite.

He still had fun in the sprinkler. 
 

Hayden trying to decide if he should just hang out in the end of the slip & slide.

I also made my first attempt at play dough.  It was easy to make and much softer.  I liked it, and I think we will do that project again. 

The boys are having fun at the Cornbelters Game.
 

I don't think he was in "time out" there...or was he???

No comments: