Sorry...I had to do the update in 2 parts...to many pictures.

As usual, we have been keeping busy, but good busy. Hayden & I have started working more on letters. I am taking one a week and we are doing different things with them. You can see more detail on my other blog, but here are the A's. He is really remembering their sounds and how to write them. I knew that he knew them, I'm just trying to get them to stick better.
As usual, we have been keeping busy, but good busy. Hayden & I have started working more on letters. I am taking one a week and we are doing different things with them. You can see more detail on my other blog, but here are the A's. He is really remembering their sounds and how to write them. I knew that he knew them, I'm just trying to get them to stick better.
Henri is a help in the kitchen...He loves getting things from the pantry and then carrying them around the house. We have got in the car many times to find him with cereal bars, snack cakes, etc...
We made St. Patrick's Day Rainbows too. They turned out really cute! Henri wants to join in the fun! Henri was sick this weekend so we stuck around home, even with the beautiful weather. He had the stomach flu, so we didn't know who else would come down with it. Fortunately no one has up to this point...
The boys made a volcano. The finished product is still on my camera. It turned out pretty neat; although the explosion was less than exciting...oh well, the boys thought is was cool!
If Henri is quite for to long, this is usually where I find him. He loves to look at and be read books. He is talking more and more every day. He says "Thank you" at the appropriate time; however, it sounds more like your welcome. Either way, at least he is trying. Also, if asked, "How are you" he answers "good". He is working on animal sounds. He has the cow and it did say the pig and sheep today.
Speaking of farm animals. A few weeks ago we went to one of the high school's ag day. They had brought in animals for kids to see. Hayden was not overly excited. Actually, scared is a better description. I'm not sure why, but he is not a big fan of animals, at least not in person.

1 comment:
Gosh, these guys are growing up way too fast!
Love, Auntie Janet
Post a Comment