Sorry, this post is in two parts and the photos got all scrambled and I don't feel like sorting them all out so just bare with me. All this stuff took place over the last couple of weeks, but not in this order...not that it really matters (unless your slight perfectionist...) I'll deal with it though!

Henri is working on feeding himself. This takes my boys a long time to learn because I don't like to let them do it...to messy!!!
Henri is working on feeding himself. This takes my boys a long time to learn because I don't like to let them do it...to messy!!!
Mom & Dad took the boys to the Mall to do the jumping thing (I don't know what it's called) but here is Hunters video

2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun - I was hoping to see you and my sister join in!!
Love, Auntie Janet
Love the pictures and videos! I can't get over the smile on Hayden's face in his video. Precious!
Post a Comment