What can I say about Hunter, other than, he is growing up. Although he is still my sweet and innocent guy, you can see the signs of growing up. The way he talks, interacts with others, what he enjoys, how much he is learning! It is amazing. He loves school and is doing very well at reading & math. He also retains information very well, like his dad, so he is very knowledgeable about what he is learning in school in other subjects as well.
He is currently into space and weather (specifically tornado's due to repeated Wizard of Oz at Dad & Moms) so we have been reading alto of books on comets, meteors, tornado's, etc... He just drinks in all the information. It is really fun to watch!
Hunter is also very social. He loves playing with his friends. I will often ask him who he played with at recess, and he will say, "everyone, mom!"
He loves playing with his brothers, but is also starting to want some "alone time" to play by himself. For Hunter, this is odd. This kid has wanted someone to play with since day one!
Speaking of day one, Hunter will be turning 6 in 2 weeks from today, which he figured out was 14 days, because a week is 7 days and 7+7=14 and 16-2=14. He does not get this from me, that's for sure!
He also loves building things and figuring out how they work.
He is also not scared of to much, which makes me scared. He is going to be an adventurous little guy I think, something he also does not get from me. At least not this...jumping really high in the air... (I'll post more on this later, Hayden did it to...amazing!)
Anyhow there is Hunter in a nut shell.
Sorry I've been a little behind on these. I'm working on another blog, more about what I'm up to, less on the kids. You can see it if you care by clicking the link on the side bar... otherwise you can just keep up to date on the boys, which is probably what most would prefer, ( :

Anyhow there is Hunter in a nut shell.
Sorry I've been a little behind on these. I'm working on another blog, more about what I'm up to, less on the kids. You can see it if you care by clicking the link on the side bar... otherwise you can just keep up to date on the boys, which is probably what most would prefer, ( :


3 comments:
He is just the cutest little guy and very interesting to watch - so intense...
And I'm interested in ALL of you!!
Love, Auntie Janet
I love the last picture! Great shot! Very cool post and I will be heading over to your other blog as I love knowing what you're up to just as much as I enjoy hearing about those sweet boys of yours...
Yes, we would like to hear about you as well, my dear. I love that Hunter is good at math. I desperately pray my kids get Matt's brain for math and not mine! Love all the pictures. I can't believe Hunter is turning 6!
Post a Comment