did you use picasa?so so adorable!
That is so cute! I love those little boys
Lindsey, I love it!!! Not only is Hayden absolutely adorable, this collage is darling, too! Did you do this with photoshop?Hope you have a great weekend!
I did it with photoshop. I had a hard time figuring out how to post it, so I don't really remember how I did that. Photoshop is pretty fun though. You inspired me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
did you use picasa?
so so adorable!
That is so cute! I love those little boys
Lindsey, I love it!!!
Not only is Hayden absolutely adorable, this collage is darling, too! Did you do this with photoshop?
Hope you have a great weekend!
I did it with photoshop. I had a hard time figuring out how to post it, so I don't really remember how I did that. Photoshop is pretty fun though. You inspired me!
Post a Comment