
Okay, I am having way to much fun with this. I realized it's not Photoshop, but Paint Shop. I think it is an easier program, from what I remember working with Photoshop...Either way, its alot of fun...
Also, here are some videos. Hayden is "talking" alot. Here he is saying Dada and telling me about his teeth. As I was uploading this, I heard him say Mama for the first time. It was very exciting!!!
Hunter is getting really good at riding his tricycle. He has a bike too, but we are working on the tricycle first.
3 comments:
Love the videos!! I can't wait to see your little guys (and you and Keith too...)
Hi,
These videos just make me smile. Gosh, they're just too sweet. It should be an amazing summer as they're growing and learning so fast now.
Love, Auntie Janet
How darling! I love the videos of the boys. So cute! The collage is so good--I'm impressed! Isn't it so much fun playing with it?
Post a Comment