Well, after having a CT Scan. It appears that he has a abscess behind his lymphnode, so we head to the Dr. again to see if they are going to just keep him on meds. to see if it will go down on it own or if we will have to have it drained. This little guy has been through alot & I really want to go to bed. I'm exhausted too!!!
5 comments:
Yikes Lindsey! Let's hope they make a decision quickly for all of your sakes. We'll be praying for a quick recovery for Hayden and peace for you and Keith.
Thanks for taking the time to update. I can only imagine how wiped out you must be. I'm glad they could tell you what's going on and hope that he's on the mend ASAP!!
Love you all-
Lindsey,
Sorry Lindsey to hear about Grandma Rodino...
And, man, Hayden is taking quite an adventure, one I hope you get out of soon!!!
Praying for y'all!
Lindsey and Keith,
We're hoping that it takes care of itself and he's on the mend soon. We continue to think of all of you.
Love, Auntie Janet and Uncle Jim
Hi, hope things are getting better with Hayden and I hope you all get some rest soon! We love you!
Post a Comment