Well, after a 4 1/2 hour emergency room visit. A trip to the peditrition and an ear nose and throat dr. we still aren't entirely sure what is going on. I did underestimate the size. It is not the size of a golf ball, but more the size of a tennis ball. He will probably be getting a cat scan soon either here or in Peoria, so we should know more after that...I don't know that this week could get any better...I shouldn't say that though. I will try to keep you posted.
5 comments:
Hey Linds-
You're in our thoughts. I know all this is scary and the last thing you needed this week. We'll be waiting for more news and praying that Hayden is feeling better soon.
Love you all-
I'm so sorry,Lindsey. We're praying for him and for strength for you guys!
Wow, we are definitely praying for Hayden and your entire family, and for wisdom for the doctors.
Aren't those ER's fun?? So glad you took the little dude in though. Let us know what's up. love ya, Deena
Hi,
I'm sure that Hayden will be fine -- know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers and we'll be waiting to hear how he's doing.
Love, Auntie Janet and Uncle Jim
Post a Comment