.jpg)
Hunter at Grandpa & Grandma Luckey's for Easter hunting for Eggs. He had a fun time. I really think he got into the Easter Bunny this year. We had a great time and a great meal, as always. Hunter even ate, thanks to Rich's Eggs and the "Chicken" known to everyone else as Turkey. He also enjoyed the jello eggs and strawberrys.
.jpg)

Hunter got a great suprise this weekend. Shanna & Marcus (our cousin) sent Hunter this cool Thomas the Train Tunnel, which is the most perfect gift because Hunter's two favorite things are Trains & Tunnels. Thanks Guys!!!
.jpg)
We started Easter off with Thursday Church Service & Potluck, which was really yummy! Then friday we decorated Eggs (and Hunter decorated himself a bit)

Saturday we went to Uncle Mike & Aunt Deena's for Dinner. It was really good too. It was like Christmas all over again!!! We had a nice time seeing the Rodinos, although, we missed those that could not make it. Next year I say we all get together in AZ...I WISH!
.jpg)
We stayed the night at Poppy & Bobby's Saturday Night and Sunday morning the Bunny had hit this house!!! Hunter really enjoyed looking for eggs and got a great Easter Basket full of really cool stuff!!!
.jpg)
Here we are at the Luckey Easter again. Hunter is a bit pooped. He had a busy day.
.jpg)
But he wasn't to tired to Drive Grandpa Luckey's Model A.
I wish I had a picture of Hunter and Cameron, but they didn't get to play together on Easter. Hunter had a cold & Cameron was healing up from an illiness, next time!
Easter was busy but fun.
As for this weekend...I feel old
What makes me feel old???
Is it the fact that I have been married 7 years? No
Is it the fact that I have a two year old child & one on the way? No
Is it the fact that I have one gray hair that won't go away?...maybe a little, but No
Is it the fact that I have a mortgage? No
None of these things make me feel old, mature and responsible, yes, old No
So, what is it you ask...
We are now the proud owers of a Dodge Grand Caravan. Yes, I am a mini-van driver. WOW. I cannot tell you how In shock 24 hours later I still am. I hate buying vehicles, but this one blew my mind. My mom just laughs at me that I am so freaked out by it and I do realize how much nicer it will be to put Hunter in and out, especially say, come August and I am huge! But a mini-van, WOW. That's all I can say.
Have a great day!
3 comments:
hahhahhaa, you're a soccer mom! i'm just kidding. i won't make fun of you for having a van. now your motherhood is complete! cute pictures. miss you guys!
Welcome to the club. Let me just tell you...you have only BEGUN to feel old. It's all downhill from here. My EIGHT year old son's teacher is like 12 years younger than me. Yeah - OUCH!
That said, the van is definitely easier for loading kids. I bet you're loving it now that you've had some time to get used to it.
Great photos again. He is just so stinkin' cute. Do we know if he's gonna have a little brother or sister yet? Are you finding out this time????
We are finding out this time, but not for another two and a half weeks! I will let everyone know!!!
Post a Comment