Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I'm so behind...but I'll get there!

So last you all knew...Hayden turned 6...IN AUGUST... and life has continued moving full speed ahead!  So let's try to do some catch up.

First things first...School started:






And it got off to a great start!

I love watching bot the boys get on the bus together (won't be long and all three will ride that bus).



We also celebrated our last labor day parade at Grandma's now that the house has sold.


Hayden played soccer this fall and loved it.  Thank goodness his foot was healed up well enough to play! Spring season will be starting soon.

He enjoyed the socializing as much as the playing.
We also received the joy of caring for the sweetest little girl.  Sorry I can't show her sweet face, but most everyone has gotten to see her by now.  She is doing so well and we are loving every minute we have with her!
Henri's working hard learning (and playing video games) now that all his brothers and friends are in school full time.

He started PreSchool this year too.  Now, if only I could get him to admit he likes it.  He is so Contrary!




My angry bird obsessed boy had a birthday too. Four years old!!!

Keith made the pizza!








We made it to the pumpkin farm one night.
AWANA is going well and the boys are each in a different club which means they are all doing different verses.  That keeps me on my toes!
The boys even got to farm a bit with Poppy and other family!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Lindsey...I've been checking often for updates. Knowing how very busy you are, I have been very patient. Worth the wait...great pics. Enjoyed very much. Looks like everyone and everything is in good shape. Hello to all...
Love, Auntie Janet

Julie said...

OHHHHH the little feet!!!!! Those boys are going to be serious heartbreakers - so stinkin' handsome - all of them. LOVE all the pictures. Such a great mom Lindsey. Oh - and you've taught Keith well...very cool looking pizzas! :)