Okay, I'm a bit behind on my post. It's been busy around here? Well, I think. I don't really remember...Anyhow. Here is Henri wide eyed watching us color eggs. Coloring eggs is a bit stressful with two young boys always right on the brink of knocking over all the dye. But they do love the shrink-e-dink (I really don't know what they are called) egg wraps. Who doesn't get amazed watching that!!!
The Saturday before Easter the Bunny hit our house.
And hid ALOT of eggs full of jelly beans!
The boys counting their loot...
On Saturday we had Easter at Ma & Pa's.
The boys got to break the wish bone from the Turkey that Poppy got the week before, hunting.
Hunter won & wished for a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese (we'll see if that wish comes true)?
The boys also got lawn mower rides. The weather was really nice
On Sunday after Church we headed out to Grandma & Grandpa's
The boys had a blast playing with their cousins! It was also beautiful weather on Sunday too, so there was lots of playing outside here too!
And a trip to Grandpa & Grandma's wouldn't be complete without a trip downstairs to play with the trains and jump in the bounce house.
Later was the Easter Egg Hunt
Henri had lots of entertainment too!
By the end of the weekend we were all exhausted!!!
We had a great Easter. Hunter is really understanding the TRUE meaning of Easter which is really nice this year. He enjoyed celebrating Jesus Death & Resurrection. Both boys even sat through church Thursday night and Sunday morning, so that was a nice change. Happy Late Easter to All!!!
1 comment:
I was so happy to see a new posting. Really great pics and it looks like a great time was had by all. I have to say that the boys have changed so much, but especially Hayden - all such handsome lads...
Love, Auntie Janet
Post a Comment