Monday, September 14, 2009

Update on Hayden

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know the most recent news on Hayden. His temp. has been gone for a little over a week; however, the lymph node has not gone down, so tomorrow morning they are going to go in a drain it. It is an out patient surgery. They do have to put him under for it. At best they will find clear fluid and be able to extract it with a syringe. At worst, it will be a bacterial puss (I'm sorry, that sounds so icky) that they will have to go in and make a small incision and clean it out. That is what sounds like will happen. I planning for the worst & hoping for the best!!!

We will see...I've put it all in Gods hands and he knows what he is doing!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Lindsey - I'm so sorry to hear you're still dealing with all of this. I thought all was better by now... Keep us posted - we'll be thinking about all of you and praying that all goes smoothly.
Love you-

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I feel so bad, as I really thought he was all better...we'll be praying for the best of news.

Love, Auntie Janet