Life is slowing down a bit after the holidays. We are finally getting some time to hang out at home and have some fun. Yesterday a friend came over with her son & daughter. Hunter got to play and show off his new toys.
We have started putting Hayden in his saucer. He loves it! I think I started him in it a bit later than Hunter, but it's just that time is going so fast, I cannot believe he is almost 5 months old. He is just so happy. He is doing really well. He loves to play and laugh. He loves to watch his big brother and talks and talks and talks. If only I knew what he was saying.
Today we played with Play Dough. Hunter loved it. We made lots of different animals, but what ever we made we had to have a momma, dadda & baby.
This is one of him smiling. He still isn't great about smiling for the camera. Hunter has been such a good kid lately. I don't know if it that he is getting older, or it is just a phase, but he has been listening so much better. He also has been saying "Thank you for getting me food" on his own and he ask me if he can do things before he does it. He has also been so funny...see the video below for proof of that. He really is a happy kid that just loves to play, mostly with his trains, but he loves doing arts and crafts too.

3 comments:
I don't know if I would actually put music on....he might hurt himself!!! LOVE the video. Tyler was watching with me and said that Hunter is "so funny".
I want to know who taught him those moves. Does Keith dance around like that?
Love it. What a ham. I think he's ready for "So You Think You Can Dance" toddler edition.
I don't know what made me chuckle more- Hunter dancing or hearing you trying to contain your laughter while filming him!! I think he will be the next Footloose dude. Thanks for the highlight of my day. Love you guys! Auntie Deena
Post a Comment