We have been running around alot lately, but that hasn't stoped us from playing a little too. Hunter loves to wear his snow boots around the house, not sure why, but why not???
We have also seen his love for ketchup like his Dad.

A couple weekends ago, Jake & Melissa (my brother-in-law & sister-in-law) went with Keith & I to the Cubs convention in Chicago, beside being increadablly cold, we had alot of fun!


Last weekend I went to paint pottery for our 4th annual pottery night. As usual we had a great time and I stayed out way to late talking with the girls!!! I don't think we have much going on this weekend so I am looking forward to playing with Hunter, cleaning my house & maybe relaxing a bit!!!
2 comments:
it's about time for an update! just kidding, i haven't written for weeks. lovely pictures. how's the little maniac? (i mean keith)
So, where's your masterpiece???
Post a Comment