I Love Baths... Hunter is quite helpful with the Christmas Decorating this year. He also likes playing with the Nativity. He was just giving Baby Jesus a kiss, but I missed the moment. Here is our Christmas Tree this year.
Your Christmas tree is beautiful and I love your pictures of Hunter, as usual, adorable as ever, especially the one of his hair all slicked back in the tub!!
Hi Lindsey, I think I should hire you and your mom to come decorate for me. You both have such a knack for it. Your tree is lovely. I have decorations up but no tree yet. As usual Hunter is a cutie. I do recall an Easter where he wasn't so keen on bathing but he had lots of spectators!!! Love ya, Deena
Hey Deena - you need to get in line for the whole hiring thing. I get 'em first!!
Lindsey, your tree is so cute. I love it! Pictures are adorable too. I agree with Jacinda - the one in the tub with his hair slicked back is SOOO cute!
3 comments:
Your Christmas tree is beautiful and I love your pictures of Hunter, as usual, adorable as ever, especially the one of his hair all slicked back in the tub!!
Hi Lindsey, I think I should hire you and your mom to come decorate for me. You both have such a knack for it. Your tree is lovely. I have decorations up but no tree yet. As usual Hunter is a cutie. I do recall an Easter where he wasn't so keen on bathing but he had lots of spectators!!! Love ya, Deena
Hey Deena - you need to get in line for the whole hiring thing. I get 'em first!!
Lindsey, your tree is so cute. I love it! Pictures are adorable too. I agree with Jacinda - the one in the tub with his hair slicked back is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment